Monday 21 June 2010

Games on hold

Thought I'd just give a quick rundown of games that are currently on hold or in progress. Everyone keeps talking about various campaigns, and reboots of old campaigns and whatnot, so I thought I'd put up the list. It is quite ridiculous.

What do people want to do with them?

Neil: Runequest campaign.
Neil: Legend of the 5 Rings campaign (New!)
Heidi: Dragonwraith campaign.
Heidi: My little pony campaign.
Norman: Babylon 5 campaign.
Norman: Warhammer Fantasy campaign.
Norman: Warhammer 40K campaign.
Norman: Judge Dredd campaign (Ongoing).
Norman: Star Trek campaign (New!).
Omar: Pangean Fantasy campaign (Working on a new Epic Level Campaign that follows on from the last).
Omar: Family Matters World of Darkness campaign (Ongoing).
Omar: Planescape campaign (Work in progress).
Omar: The First Gods (Freeform DMing experiment).
Omar: I don't actually have a campaign idea here, but I want to test out a game system I'm developing. I'm therefore considering doing a shadowrun setting, with the game system I made up. (Magic in, guns with autofire in, cybernetics in, etc).
Bashar: DMing Debut! (Undetermined system/setting, New!).

Personally I'm up for playing any of them. Are there any I've missed? I've included all the ones *I* know are in planning. Any that you guys are planning that I don't know about?

Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment