Saturday 19 June 2010

So I was going over some old notes...

I was going over my old notes today for Neil's old Runequest campaign saying as we said we might be starting it up again.

I went through the village I designed for one thing, and tried to remember what all my equations were supposed to do and had some success. I'm thinking of adding in something that will generate facial features for all 400 villagers, but first I want a proper distribution map.

Anyway, that's besides the point.

My point was, old notes. I thought you might like this:

I am hated by "The Hound". His family hate me too. My family aren't too pleased either.
Cover story: We're searching for the "Destruction of Elaria" in Sarth.
I have a horse!
I have a Shiny Rock! It is shiny. Neil said I could keep it. I have big plans for the rock.
I speak Draconic! "Rawr *breathe fire* snort" means hello.
My horse died. :(
I gave away a book on runecasting. In retrospect, possibly should have kept it.
I have another horse! Not as big as the last one.
We met a dead elf named Lerithril. Tried to grab his sword before running. Didn't work.
My new horse is now my new dead horse. It also has no front legs. Not moving as fast as she used to.
Condoin is a Lumean name. (Addendum: Who the hell is Condoin, and why have I written down his name?)
Got offered a horse. Decided not to bother this time.
Cercy is pretty. (Addendum: Who the hell are these people?!)
Horse got killed in fight outside. Probably the one I was going to buy.
I have a village! Must make sure to look after them better than the horses.
I'm building a school and stuff for the villagers.
Lady wants us to look for a werewolf-making belt.
I have a horse again! I got it at the end of the session, so it's still alive. Still got my shiny rock though!


Not quite as good as my WH40K notes, which said nothing except "Note: Take better notes".

No comments:

Post a Comment