Monday 12 April 2010

The First Post

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have taken the liberty of setting up a blog to organize our shenanigans.

We've gone far too long trying to organize ourselves when we have nowhere to collate our information. This blog is an effort to end that.

Every week, I will be putting up a post regarding a specific session. We can all come here and look up or contribute to the details (which day will it be on, can everyone make it, etc). That is something we need, we've cancelled two sessions this month solely because we were unclear as to what was happening.

What else I'll be doing is including updates on my campaign on the blog, putting up suggestions for other campaigns in the blog and just generally keeping everyone in the loop on what I'm thinking.

Finally, this blog I'm hoping can act as a catalyst or recruitment tool for getting a proper gaming/roleplaying society set up in Dubai/UAE.

I'm including all the tags we might use in the bottom of this blog to help organize future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment