Tuesday 27 April 2010

Session for the Week. 25th of April to 1st of May 2010.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

We have no plans for a game this week. Again we have complete radio silence with occasional telephone calls and texts I get asking when/where/if the game is occurring.

We have at least 2 options.
1) I can DM/GM/Host if necessary. I'd rather do something than nothing. I can do so on any of the 3 days we usually game.

2) Ironman 2. Probably Thursday night. I'll need confirmation on this pretty fast if we're going to get tickets.

3) Someone else can do something (Fringe game? Dragonwraith (Skip's) game? WH40K? DND4.0 one off? Bashar attempting to DM something to get his DMing wings? I can DM a one off freeform session just to try it out? I can try a Pathfinder game?)

4) Something else?

Also if you're thinking of starting a game, put it up somewhere. Talking about it in person just doesn't seem to work.

6 comments:

  1. I'm free on Thursday but cannot GM as no time this for anything other than work and family stuff.

    I want to start up 40k in around 2-3 weeks. I am also toying with the idea of a Judge Dredd game as a one off to test if it works - would anyone be interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, definitely interested in the Judge Dredd game.

    Wanna start a new post for details? We playing Judges or civvies in a JD world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was out of commission for a few days guys, I was preparing and implementing an event in that place called Jeddah. Just got back and I'm willing to play anything. I like the odea of earning my wings, but maybe next time.
    You guy decide and I'll swing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am going to be focusing on running dystopian future games I think as I seem to get more positive feedback than I do when I run fantasy stuff.

    For the Dredd game everyone would be newly graduated cadets...no PSI judges allowed. Will post an intro later and then give everyone options for characters.

    As for tommorow I assume we are continuing with World of Darkness?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently, tomorrow's plan is Ironman 2. Will post more details and call when I have the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, Ironman 2 is on Saturday. Not sure if we're doing anything Thursday.

    ReplyDelete