Tuesday 13 April 2010

Possible new player: Sabina

A girl from comedy class said she was interested in trying out roleplaying but never found a group before, so I tentatively invited her along. (Not on any specific date).

She's a SciFi geek more than a fantasy geek, big into Star Wars. I told her a little bit about WH40K which she seemed interested in but I know Norm isn't going to be doing that for a while. (On the other hand, she was going to be busy for a couple of months herself).

I think it would be good to raise the girl quota too (20% isn't ideal), especially with someone who won't end up DMing sessions of my little pony, or have us questing for shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Jolly good, and once my life has settled down again in a few months I may be bringing my new woman to a game session as she's curious to know what we do and my explainations of role playing have not been successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I brought Lamya over for the same reason. Gave up on explanations after 3 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More chicks, more chicks, more chicks! :D

    ReplyDelete